- MIT undergraduate and graduate students
- Participation for a minimum of an academic year
- All religious, spiritual, and philosophical identities are welcome
- Five hours each month: Weekly small dialogue group meetings, one mini retreat per semester.
- An orientation dinner, at the start of each term, brings all fellows together and kicks off the small-group dialogue meetings.
- Two mini-retreats (24 hours at nearby site off campus) typically on Veteran’s Day and President’s Day vacation weekends, funded by Addir.
The Addir Fellows Application has two parts:
- The online written application: https://forms.gle/bW5rEUqzk7M5vCdo9 which takes about 10-15 minutes to fill out.
- A 30-minute chat with an Addir staff member. Meant to be informal and friendly so we get to know you better and you get to know Addir better.
Interested but not sure if you’re ready to apply? Reach out to email@example.com (Fatima) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Nina) to learn more/ schedule a coffee chat!