- MIT undergraduate and graduate students
- Participation for a minimum of an academic year
- All religious, spiritual and philosophical identities are welcome
- Eight hours each month: Weekly small dialogue group meetings, 6 monthly lectures by guest scholars with dinners each semester, one mini retreat per semester.
- An orientation dinner, at the start of each term, brings all Fellows together and kicks off the small-group dialogue meetings.
- Two mini-retreats (24 hours at nearby site off campus) typically on Columbus Day and Patriot’s Day vacation weekends
Fill out our application below!